It's great to be hands-on. But the fact of the
matter is that you only have two hands.
Imagine a reality where you spend most of your
hard-earned time working on spearheading your
company's strategic direction as opposed to being
distracted by tracking its day-to-day workings.
Imagine a situation where you have fewer fires
to put out than ever before, giving you more time
to focus on satisfying your customer or cutting
costs. Business Process Management (BPM) is a
holistic management approach wherein the emphasis
is on streamlining your processes so that you
can steer your resources far more efficiently.
BPM will allow you to ENABLE your day-to-day
workings, EMPOWER your people, IMPROVE your processes
and UNLOCK your company's potential so that you
can keep your hands free to helm, instead of having
your fingers in every pie. BPM allows you to ?
BPM makes a business process absolutely transparent,
greatly improving visibility and efficiency. Bottlenecks
can literally be seen and removed. It can show
you where most of your delays occur, and can pinpoint
exactly where each transaction gets stuck as it
passes from one stage to another.
Refine Your Processes
BPM's features include Initial Configuration
and Design, which - coupled with the data that
emerges after running processes for some time
- allows significant room for refinement.
Centralize Your Data
As data about each and every transaction is logged
at a central point, it can be retrieved as and
when required. This facilitates both comparative
analysis and cross-referencing.
And That's Not All
With the help of BPM
- You can promote shared understanding of processes
and accountability for execution at all levels
- You can simulate reality before you live it,
avoiding false starts and ensuring that revisions
always result in improved performance
- You can measure performance based on real-time
data rather than on perceptions
- You can significantly improve Customer Satisfaction
- Your business becomes more manageable, changeable
- You can bring about increased scalability
through smarter reallocation of resources
How We Get You There
To achieve these benefits and more, Acumen's
commitment to your exact requirements include
- Documenting your existing business processes
- Re-engineering your business processes to
suit your needs
- Periodic audits to ensure that processes
are being followed
- Helping you to adhere to certifications/compliance